Tuesday 18 March 2008

Euro Update!

Being at home for a while, the daytime telly is driving me mad! Thankfully, Youtube exists these days. And further more to my recent posts about Dustin the Irish Turkey, it looks like he has some competition from Spain!



This is Rodolfo Chikilicuatre. Who says western Europe doesn't take it seriously any more? Quite a lot of this year's Eurovision entries are on Youtube now. As a serious contender, I quite like the look of Slovenia. In terms of the song, and the young lady doing the singing!

I've got to get out for the day tomorrow. I think a day's birding on Cannock Chase is called for. It looks like it'll be a nice day, and I can get over there before the world and his wife are out over easter.

By the way. Coming soon! A birding world tour of Wales!

No comments: